Welcome to Wee Care!
Wee Care Preschool & Day Care Center is a safe place for your kids to stay, play, learn, and grow!
Discover the Wee Care difference:
- We make sure you’re children are supervised (even while sleeping)
- We make sure to discipline children in a positive, clear, consistent, and fair manner
- Our staff members and children wash hands often, especially before eating and after using the restroom or changing diapers
- Our center is clean, organized, and free of strange odors
Give us a call today or stop by for a visit and let us give you a tour, we’re conviently located on Northeast side of El Paso, minutes away from Fort Bliss and Loop 375!
Here at Wee Care, we don’t take our mission lightly! Your child is a gift from God, and we want to make sure they are raised to meet their full potential.
- We believe that from birth to age 5 are the formative years and every moment is an opportunity to teach and develop the whole child.
- We provide an excellent Kindergarten program that gives your child outstanding reading, writing, and math skills. We consistently get rave reviews from both public and private school teachers on the quality of students graduating from our K5 program.
- We have a large facility in a school setting with individual classrooms.
- Separate Infant Suite for newborns up to toddler for safety and security.
- Preschool curriculum for toddlers through K4, designed to encourage growth mentally, physically, spiritually, socially, and emotionally with a special emphasis in phonics and reading.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Snack provided.
- Transportation to and from many nearby public and private schools for school-aged children 5 and over.
Infants: 0-12 months
Wee Care offers a private infant suite with 2 full rooms, kitchen and laundry area. At capacity we are able to facilitate 9 infants. Curriculum includes, tummy time, sensory experience, story time, outside play and bible. Formula, meals and daily written reports are included.
Toddlers: 12-24 months
Our toddlers have one giant room complete with a changing station, hand washing sink, play centers and learning centers. Full curriculum including; phonics, social & emotional skills, gross motor skills, story time and bible.
Twos: 24-36 months
This group focuses on potty training along with the rest of their daily curriculum. Two year olds are learning gross motor skills, fine motor skills, social skills, phonics and bible.
Preschool: 3-4 years
Three and four year old’s are getting independent! They are learning self-care skills, phonics, bible lessons, improving fine and gross motor skills.
We provide a wonderful Kindergarten program for your children, we work with the ABEKA curriculum , when your child graduates from our kinder program they will know how to read short stories and will be well prepared for first grade!
We offer before and after school care and full time summer care. School age children have a chance to do homework before play, snack is included and outside time if weather permits. We feel it is important for this future generation to know God’s love and compassion so we try to include bible and compassion lessons in this program.
Please fill out the form below to send us a message, fields marked with * are required.